CU SharePoint 2007 Febrero de 2011
Transcribo importante información de actualizaciones de SharePoint desde el blog de Stefan Goßner:
Yesterday the product group released the February 2011 Cumulative Update for the SharePoint 2007 product family. The Februray 2011 CU for SharePoint 2010 will be released in a couple of days.
The KB articles are not yet available (as usual it will take a couple more days to get these through the required release process) but the fixes can already be downloaded.
As soon as the KB articles are live they can be found at the following locations:
- KB 2475886 - WSS 3.0
- KB 2475885 - MOSS 2007
- (delayed) - SharePoint Foundation 2010
- (delayed) - SharePoint Server 2010
- (delayed) - SharePoint Server 2010 with Project Server
As you see there is a separate Full Server Package for SharePoint Server 2010 with Project Server which simplifies patching of this common installation.
The Full Server Packages for December 2010 CU can be downloaded here:
- Download WSS 3.0 December 2010 CU
- Download MOSS 2007 December 2010 CU
- Download SharePoint Foundation 2010 December 2010 CU (delayed)
- Download SharePoint Server 2010 December 2010 CU (delayed)
- Download SharePoint Server 2010 with Project Server December 2010 CU (delayed)
After installing the fixes you need to run the SharePoint 2010 Products Configuration Wizard on each machine in the farm.
For the 2010 Server Products it is sufficient to install the SharePoint Server 2010 package as it includes the SharePoint Foundation package.
Que les sea útil!