SharePointPro Summit & Expo
March 16-19, 2010
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
Las Vegas, NV
The SharePointPro 2010 Summit & Expo is THE essential conference for details on the release of SharePoint 2010 and includes in-depth technical training on solution development and customization of Windows SharePoint Services, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
This conference will feature industry experts discussing development essentials, customization techniques, developer case studies and end-to-end solutions that leverage other Microsoft technologies.
The SharePointPro 2010 Summit & Expo provides developers and administrators what they need to take their SharePoint deployments to the next level in order to achieve their corporate IT objectives.
Celebrate the upcoming release of Sharepoint 2010 with members of the teams that built the products.
- Find out from industry insiders the best migration path if your company is considering an upgrade.
- Listen to Microsoft discuss the many enhancements and new features of SharePoint 2010.
- Find products and services from our partners in the Expo Hall that can save money, save time, and help your business do more.
- Book your hotel early and take advantage of GREAT hotel rates at the world famous Bellagio. Reserve your room at the Bellagio by the early bird date and get a $100 Bellagio certificate. (3 night minimum stay)
- A strong network of peers is an invaluable resource; build yours with the unparalleled networking opportunities at the conference. Come prepared to meet and interact with people at other companies and take advantage of their experiences.
- Unwind in Vegas and make new friends! You know what they say about Vegas…
- Impress your boss and colleagues. You’ll go back to the office with practical tips and tricks that will make development, deployment, and administration of your SharePoint solutions faster and easier.
- Enjoy the excitement and luxury of one of Las Vegas’ premiere hotels. Enjoy some of the best dining in the culinary world, famous Vegas shows, fine shopping, the famous fountains of the Bellagio, the gallery of fine art, the World-famous Shadow Creek golf course.