AdamKinney, nos ha puesto un post con los 30 mejores posts de Silverlight y Blend 3, aqui os dejo el post
- Silverlight 3 New Features list – Scott Guthries’s Announcement, Tim Heuer’s Developer view, Jesse Liberty’s Feature Wiki
- Silverlight Controls Sample App – demonstrates each new control in action
- Cached Assemblies – Tim Heuer explains how to share URLs for assemblies
- Silverlight 3 Navigation – David Poll explains how to use the Navigation Framework
- Silverlight Game Loop Optimizations – Nikola talks about GPU Acceleration, Bitmap Caching and CompositionTarget.Rendering
- Silverlight 3 Out-of-Browser Support – Katrien De Graeve explains how to setup OOB applications in Visual Studio
- Silverlight out-of-browser apps: How Updates Work – from Ashish Shetty
- Silverlight 3: Multitouch support on Windows 7 – Alex Golesh provides sample code for multi-touch
- Improved HitTest Method for Silverlight 3 – Andy Beaulieu has continued to refine his HitTest with each version of Silverlight, don’t miss this one!
- “Printing” in Silverlight 3 with WriteableBitmap – from Andy Beaulieu, expecting to see a lot more WritableBitmap action in the future
- Blend 3 New Feature List – from the Expression blog Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3
- SketchFlow Concepts Overview – a great overview from Christian Schormann
- SketchFlow Map: A Mini Tutorial, Part I – a detailed look at the SketchFlow map form Christian
- Dynamic Prototyping book – Chris Bernard and Sara Summers share the first chapter of their book on creating dynamic prototypes with SketchFlow.
- Blend 3 Workspace Customization tutorial – again Chrisitan enlightens us on Blend 3
- Overview of Sample Data in Blend 3 – one of the coolest new features in Blend 3, via Corey Schuman
- Import Photoshop files to Blend 3 – another great “3” feature, via Alex Knight
- New content for Expression Blend 3 and Silverlight 3 – new tutorials from inspirational designer Celso Gomes
- Behavior Templates for Blend and Visual Studio – Kirupa shares some ItemTemplates to help when creating new Actions, Behaviors and Triggers
- Expression Blend Sample Library – Peter Blois shares the list of additional Actions, Behaviors and Triggers available on CodePlex
- Explode Behavior – Peter Blois’ Behavior that explodes UI elements. Everyone needs one of these.
- What’s new in Expression Encoder 3 – the new feature list including Screen Capture! Encoder is not available yet but it will be soon.
- Project Tuva – Dr. Richard Feynman teaching Physics via an enhanced video player
- Experience Smooth Streaming – run a live demo and learn why Smooth Streaming is awesome
- Sobees – a new twitter client in Silverlight 3, running on Azure Services
- Photosynths mapped to Virtual Earth using Deep Zoom – the title says it all
- Matchingo – a new matching game based on v3, very smooth
Although Expression Studio as whole has not been released (Blend 3 is currently available as an Release Candidate), the Expression site has been updated with a new look that matches the new branding. Check out the new letter blocks below.