Today I wiil speak about a Windows Phone 7 application that we are developing at Plain Concepts and I hope is going to be published soon at the marketplace.
The application aim is to let us manage our Windows Azure subscription from a Windows Phone 7 mobile device.
Although we have in mind many possible features for the application, we have priorized some features for the first version but we will surely develop more for the next version. This first version allows you:
- List azure hosted services.
- View service information.
- View production deployments.
- View staging deployments.
- Swap between staging and production.
- Delete hosted services.
- Stop or Start a deployment.
- Restart and reimage a role instance.
- Change role instance number.
- List storage services.
- List SQL Azure Servers with información about server, firewall rules etc…
Here you have some screenshots taken from the emulator: